Husband needs advice on Wifi camera

Fullcount

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two years back I bough my wife a Canon camera with zoom and wifi transfer capability. She loved the zoom, not so happy with the wifi transfer portion of the package. She likes to post her pics to her Facebook account. Is there a camera out there with a dummy proof wifi transfer protocol that is capable of doing this? Thanks - Tom

Two years back I bough my wife a Canon camera with zoom and wifi transfer capability. She loved the zoom, not so happy with the wifi transfer portion of the package. She likes to post her pics to her Facebook account. Is there a camera out there with a dummy proof wifi transfer protocol that is capable of doing this? Thanks - Tom
Nothing is dummy proof - but I think wifi transfer ought to be simple enough for most anyone to learn.

I've used the wifi on my Canon 5d mkiv to send photos to my phone. It was difficult at first, but easy after the learning cure is over. The only bac thing is that I like to post process my photos on my desktop computer and don't have a need to use the wifi feature.

With my D780, I can WiFi the images straight to my cell phone, then upload directly to Facebook if I choose to.

Most reactions

Back