What's new

Hut and Puddle

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
At the building site (I've photo documented the building of a biogas plant for the past six months) I saw this one day and liked it.

httepftze.jpg


What kind of treatment (other than what I did, which wasn't overly much, mainly upping contrasts) would you give this little scene?
 
Less saturation. Nice reflection.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Yeah, I was thinking the same ... sepia treatment maybe, or just less saturation? What do you suggest? Or a very contrasted pure b&w?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
So I'm suggesting:

1. desaturated (overall) by -30
httepftzedesat.jpg


2. pure black and white
httepftzebw.jpg


or

3. a mild sepia toning
httepftzemildsepia.jpg


Now? What do you say?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom