Pallycow TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 520 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 #1 Gonna pop this out on Metallic paper today, any thoughts on it?
deeky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 22, 2012 Messages 1,244 Reaction score 415 Location Sioux Falls, SD Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 #2 I find myself looking for more detail in the background. The solid white bg looks like a product shot, but conflicts with the snow that has settled on the hydrant itself. I like the detail and yellow/chrome of the hydrant though.
I find myself looking for more detail in the background. The solid white bg looks like a product shot, but conflicts with the snow that has settled on the hydrant itself. I like the detail and yellow/chrome of the hydrant though.
Pallycow TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 520 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 There was nothing but solid white snow behind it, it looked like a product shot in life too, lol. No shadows or anything.
There was nothing but solid white snow behind it, it looked like a product shot in life too, lol. No shadows or anything.
ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 #4 I like it.
Pallycow TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 520 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I put a frame on it, helps lock it in a bit I think.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 #6 I wonder if it was yellow when it was new...
Pallycow TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 520 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 dunno. it looks like it's been painted a few times, might peek closer on my next walk in and see if I can tell.
dunno. it looks like it's been painted a few times, might peek closer on my next walk in and see if I can tell.