hydrant

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
BRI_6746_3845.JPG

think I pretty much took this because I like the age and color contrast and the grey background, also the two things sticking up on the left gave me a chance to offer a somewhat open space pushing attention back to the leaf and firehydrant play out but still having something in that open space .
have another version, basically the same with a tad lower contrast. For what it is I thought It put on a pretty good show for me.
not sure what category this is, street? not really abstract. Really no clue maybe someone could tell me..
anyway, I liked it.

I like the processing. Wants to be bold I think. Has character.

I like it ... old things always tell a story ... Looks like you could actually touch the texture of the rusted metal.

As far as category, how about ... "really good picture" ?

Nice work man :)

I like it, but I'd like it more if it had more contrast. Looks a little flat.

Minor point of order; that's not in fact a hydrant, but rather a remote station for an underground valve (usually for municipal water). If you look closely at the little window, you should be able to see either an 'Open' or 'Shut' indicator.

Minor point of order; that's not in fact a hydrant, but rather a remote station for an underground valve (usually for municipal water). If you look closely at the little window, you should be able to see either an 'Open' or 'Shut' indicator.
thanks, I new it was different but didn't know what the hell to call it.

When I see something like this I wonder how long it's been there. And when was the last time it was used.

I like to join

Most reactions

New Topics

Back