What's new

Hyperreality Hawai'i: East Kau coast in storm

sabbath999

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
71
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
wbeach.jpg


EXIF: D40, 18-55VR, 1/640 (VERY high winds, couldn't hold it still), f/6.3 ISO 400, modified Orton effect.
 
Very Cool!

It's kind of spooky, eerie, with kind of a "glowy" look! I really like how the water breaking on the shore looks to be glowing.

Nice capture. Poster material!
 
Ah. Yet another one of the series where you used that action ... you told me what it was called but again I no longer remember... hmph :confused: ... Here, while I love the intense yellowish greens, I do miss some detail that I'd love to see.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom