sabbath999 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 11, 2007 Messages 2,701 Reaction score 71 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 4, 2009 #1 EXIF: D40, 18-55VR, 1/125, f/16 ISO 400, modified Orton effect.
A AncientSnapper TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 215 Reaction score 0 Location England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2009 #2 Hey - why not post the original and see what each of us can do with Orton - might be fun
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 10, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Hmmm ... not my thing here. Sometimes I like the Orton-effect (thanks Snapper for mentioning it again, so I now remember the name), but here... no.
Hmmm ... not my thing here. Sometimes I like the Orton-effect (thanks Snapper for mentioning it again, so I now remember the name), but here... no.