TheKenTurner
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2011
- Messages
- 562
- Reaction score
- 32
- Location
- Ottawa
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
you won't be taking photos for very long if you blind yourself!!
Good Lord, seeing things like this make me wonder why anybody shoots digital..That's what I was thinking of doing. It looked a lot like that at first, and I could probably edit it and pull it off. I think I wanted the statue to be exposed, but made the mistake of taking one photo, not an HDR.The original photo:View attachment 12747
Ken, Hope your eyes and camera's eye are safe
The image is better in the second one; if it is more silhouette(d) with more darkening of the statue and trimming a bit from the right end would make it more appealing, i feel
Regards![]()

Good Lord, seeing things like this make me wonder why anybody shoots digital..
I think the winner is about midway between the two.

Fantastic image looking so beautiful. Thanks a lot for sharing !!
Blairg said:3 things you don't do ole Kenny boy
1.Dont draw against the lone ranger
2.dont spit in the wind
3. DON'T TAKE A PICTURE OF THE SUN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY.
Are all Canadian folk like you ?
If so I'm staying in the USA