What's new

TV as Monitor no Good for Editing Raw?

I guess the question becomes for example why would you try and configure a TV down to what you need for correcting monitoring and editing photos? By a monitor for what it is meant to be used for and calibrate it. I use the below monitor and if you dont calibrate it the colors are so vibrant etc it is not even close to what actually prints. But calibrate it and it virtually dead on.
Simple answer, probably mentioned above: I use a 65" screen so I can work from the comfort of a recliner, and I don't want to spend thousands on a 65" dedicated monitor. I'm not going back to hunching over a desk.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom