I am a happy girl, first practice shot with my NEW DSLR

This thread sure exploded =) Grats on the D3100 hope you love it just as much as I love mine. Cant wait to see what you produce with it.

This thread sure exploded =) Grats on the D3100 hope you love it just as much as I love mine. Cant wait to see what you produce with it.

All of Angel's threads explode... kind of like a Claymore filled with Drama! LOL! :) But we love her anyway! :hug::

All of Angel's threads explode... kind of like a Claymore filled with Drama! LOL! :) But we love her anyway! :hug::

Haha so true, I guess you could take my statement that way also =)

At least this hasn't resulted in a flame ware. I bet I could post up a simple thread with kitten photos and it would..... Oh wait... Nevermind ;)

Hahahahaha no, just have an extra camera bag for Angel. =)

Ahh yes...............another blossoming friendship.
Brings a tear to my eye.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back