I am back with my camera :-)

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't been here for too long! and I don't recognize many faces here! That's bad! the last 4 months were extremely busy for me - university, social life and such... and belive me or not, I didn't have time to pick up my camera and shoot. But yesterday I took it out and took some pics... here's the one I took in the nearby - an old house.

IMG_3430.jpg

wow, you are back :)

we all missed you :)

And you have snow ... here it rains only :( ..

Mentos!!!!

:hugs: and :hug::.

So good to have you back.
Ever since we've had that new Mentos-TV-ad on (Alex will know it), I had to think of you, wondering if you'd ever find your way back both to your camera and to us here!?!?

I like this photo.
Very intimate close-up of that house which sports some lovely colours, focus just on the basic elements steps (lines) door (rectangle), windows (more rectangles divided into smaller rectangles), rain pipe (line) ... very good reduction of this house front into graphic/geometric elements ... I really really like this!

Oh, and Alex: we still have below-zero temps and the snow is still here, too, but they say it is not going to stay for longer, and as soon as the rain will begin to fall, we'll get black ice at first. Uh-oh!

great shot there oh minty one
good to see your back

the snow fell on wednesday for the first time here! then it was all wet and today it is -7!!!! extremely cold :D it's high time to take my snowboard out... unfortunately no mountains this year :-( too busy with school and exams and work... but I have some time to spend it with my camera

Mentos!! Greetings from Canada! Chiller and Airic and I got together on Sunday to take pics at a wolf reserve (photos will follow Monday night after I get home from work)...and we all remarked how we hadn't seen you on the forum for a while. Glad you're back.

I agree with Lafoto's comments...I really like that pic. Love the colours and the geometry/lines. Post more pics please!!

wow! greetings for you all!!! And hugs and all! I missed you!
and you may not belive but I don't have many more pics... :-(

Mentos!! Greetings from Canada! Chiller and Airic and I got together on Sunday to take pics at a wolf reserve (photos will follow Monday night after I get home from work)...and we all remarked how we hadn't seen you on the forum for a while. Glad you're back.

I agree with Lafoto's comments...I really like that pic. Love the colours and the geometry/lines. Post more pics please!!

well... i just started to realise that most of the new members here may have no idea about who I am :p... maybe I should re-introduce myself?? :D
hello all new ones!

Great shot. Will have to peek outside landscape more often.

Good to see you back Mentos, I've been away too and I thought the same thing about all the new names and faces that have arrived since I've been away.

Great shot though. Hopefully I'll be able to get out soon and finally get taking some photographs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back