What's new

I am new here

Hurrey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought I would share some photos and get opinions and commentary. A lot of these are older photos that I have taken.
 

Attachments

  • $301591_10150302574824786_490302150_n.webp
    $301591_10150302574824786_490302150_n.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 97
  • $304148_10150366965834786_56738097_n.webp
    $304148_10150366965834786_56738097_n.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 99
  • $308148_10150302574689786_437108232_n.webp
    $308148_10150302574689786_437108232_n.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 108
  • $310988_10151407993404786_489993988_n.webp
    $310988_10151407993404786_489993988_n.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 101
  • $316220_10150302574994786_1569371799_n.webp
    $316220_10150302574994786_1569371799_n.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 95
  • $558029_10150965504409786_665274930_n.webp
    $558029_10150965504409786_665274930_n.webp
    88.2 KB · Views: 97
  • $558072_10151319207524786_1850282790_n.webp
    $558072_10151319207524786_1850282790_n.webp
    50 KB · Views: 85
  • $1236303_10151610484984786_200697750_n.webp
    $1236303_10151610484984786_200697750_n.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 101
  • $1381565_10151676929529786_140166840_n.webp
    $1381565_10151676929529786_140166840_n.webp
    78.6 KB · Views: 91
I like the shot of the firefighter, it's nice use of mostly monochromatic color and the punch from the flames.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom