What's new

I am the thing that goes bump in the night

madcatz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Camp Victory Baghdad, Iraq
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1
IMG_3775.jpg


2
IMG_4052.jpg


3
IMG_4050.jpg


4
IMG_4032.jpg


5
IMG_3793.jpg


6
IMG_3792.jpg


7
IMG_3791.jpg
 
hehe I wasn't expecting that from the title. Very appropriate title, however. These pictures are awesome! The last one is reallly good.
 
wow that thing has some kahuna's! Is that an anti aircraft gun??? keep safe out there bro,

Adam
 
its a counter rocket artillery and mortar weapons system...hence the c-ram website in my sig.

here is a video of it in action
 
comments only? looking for more critique....like how to edit, or what works and what doesnt...anyone?
 
LOL Andy...thanks for the bump at least....maybe someone can come tell me I suck.....that way I dont think so highly of myself. lol
 
lol, i like them, but to be honest, they arnt wall hangers, they get the "oh crap that things scary" message acorss quite nicely. i would get some crazy perspective shots of it going off.
 
AWESOME!!! That thing is so cool!

Sorry, I would give you critique, however I am new to photography, so that is probably better than anything I could do. Loved those pictures though...
 
there are only so many places I can stand to get a shot of this though. It shoots 20mm HE Rounds in a cone pattern that also can spin anywhere off course from 1 ft to 20 feet......Im not about to stand ANYWHERE near the fire line...its just the nature of throwing 4500 rounds down range a minute

but thanks for the comments
 
Actually if she wants let her.....her Ignorance to what this is makes it so amusing to me.

Anti-AIR defense. The bullets Self Destruct in the air. We shoot incoming Mortar Rounds....NOT People, not Planes. Projectiles that are incoming to the bases to hurt Coalition Service Members...not just US soldiers/sailors/marines
 
Please try to keep comments on the photography aspect of the photos, and not what the pictures are of.

good idea. and photography itself is not bound to showing friendly things only.

I think it is also OK not to put up a warning in the heading, since it is not graphic (showing destruction, people suffering) in any sense.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom