i am the ultimate cowboy . . . you'll see

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1. here is me on my BULL salty, he is no longer with us, well, hes in the freezer.
189404437.jpg

2 this next one was from like . . . 5 years ago, when i first started experimenting with night photography. anyways i recommend everyone buy some colored gels and play with them!!!

189404431.jpg

why i posted these i don't know . . . i had nothing to do with the first photo, its not mine so don't criticize it, or critique it. and the second . . . well that was a long time ago, but you can give me a hard time about it if you want.

Hey... the second must go into the ArtsyFartsySelfPortrait thread!!!
Our Micah is getting some competition, methinks, in the sexy-stomach field! Cool. You'll find yourself in the TPF (Male) Hottie thread soon now, too! :D

Ah, and nice to see Salty in all his living glory, before he's now feeding you all from out of the freezer. That's the boy calves fate and destiny ....!

thanks christie , and yes you can ride a cow . . . he usually went were i wanted, unless he saw food, or another person. he was like ferdinand :( and daniel . . . i don't know what to say to yours, lol

Most reactions

Back