I am the worst photog EVAR!!! Here are shots to prove it...C&C like mad apes

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In response to the recent onslaught of "Best Photog" threads, I offer this "Worst Photog" thread. Please enjoy!

5722372708_f0d3a64ecd_b.jpg

5758550220_aa41d00433_b.jpg

5735157841_a630a3e788_b.jpg

#3 is pretty funny. What's up with the tire?

Its my buddies place and I have no clue what the tire was doing there. It wasn't for any swing I could see...I hadn't thought of asking while I was down there, but if they call me tonight, I'll ask...

Number three is great. I may borrow your idea, Minus the tire...

I dont post much, but had to comment on this one..
I loved this set of shots, in a clever/funny way, and technically they are better than most of mine, so yeah, you lose

Yep - you definitely lost this one - the last photo is very funny and the expression on that dog's face is ... well ... a picture :lol:

And to think I went regional twice for the spelling bee in middle school...that's why I didn't go state or national...that third photo is me teasing him...its the kind of camera you can afford without an income...

And to think I went regional twice for the spelling bee in middle school...that's why I didn't go state or national...that third photo is me teasing him...its the kind of camera you can afford without an income...
Lol its always good to be able to laugh at yourself once and awhile.

I laugh at myself quite a bit...you know...for how much life seems to suck...I do find myself enjoying it quite a bit...and its TPF that keeps my spirits high...that and my grandma's (RIP 2009) kind and sage advice in the face of adversity, "Keep your chin up"...

Yeah...large format camera...non-existent or not...
this reminds me of the movie hall pass. Remember taking mental images using his eye lids as a shutter.

Most reactions

Back