I am TOAST - DOOMED - SCREWED

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been doing so well this holiday season....not drinking too much, partying too much, and going to the gym three days a week. :cheer:

But now....it's over. My boss' wife just came by and dropped off TWO BOXES OF CHOCOLATE..... one huge assortment thingy, and one cute little box of something called "milk chocolate sticks".

I have this little relationship problem with chocolate....I never buy it....seldom eat it....cause, when it's a few feet away from me....it talks to me. :shock: It flirts with me. It whispers sweet nothings into my ears. :eek:

I have no control. Some of it I don't even LIKE.....but I have to try it, to see what kind it is, so I know whether or not it's worth eating. The nasty pink nougat stuff, for instance. No one wants that crap. But how do you know it's nasty until you take a bite?? Like a rabid squirrel, I've bitten into half a dozen of these things in the last 10 minutes.....little chocolate pieces with one bite out of them, now dropped into the trash....except for the ones I've eaten, of course.... :oops:

Oh, it's bad. It's bad. I'd write more about how bad it is, except I hear the milk chocolate sticks calling....they want to tell me something in private. :twisted:

I'm here to help! Just send the offending materials to me and I'll dispose of it! :)

Oh Terri, I'm with you. The boxes keep coming in daily. Godiva, truffles, chocolate covered nuts............

Pardon me while my waistline expands...

Chocolate only has one role in life: to be eaten.
If you don't eat chocolate you are being evil. It is much better to help it fulfil it's destiny and share some of the pleasure the chocolate feels when you eat it ;-)

Thank you all for your words of encouragement.

There is still a half box left of the chocolate sticks. I'm showing remarkable restraint. :p

terri said:
Thank you all for your words of encouragement.

There is still a half box left of the chocolate sticks. I'm showing remarkable restraint. :p

You are making that chocolate very unhappy. Besides, chocolate isn't actually fattening - it's the milk solids and sugar they put in with it. So plain is best :wink:

oriecat said:
That's right. Remember, chocolate comes from a bean, so it's like eating vegetables! :p

Right now, my veggies are making me feel a little green.... :pale:

A little water, I'll be fine.....I did throw away a nasty-looking orange nougat thingy a few minutes ago.

And only 12 sticks to go, I'll have eaten the whole box! :cheer:

Thank god it's gym night...... :roll:

terri said:
The nasty pink nougat stuff, for instance. No one wants that crap. But how do you know it's nasty until you take a bite??
Oi! Be careful what you say about nougat. All types! :x

You probably don't want to see where I've got more than a few presents from to give to people for the last couple of years.

voodoocat said:
I haven't received crap for chocolate yet :irked:
Send me some chocolate and a few days later I'll return the box. Hey! I'm just trying to make you happy! :mrgreen:

Remember, there are reports that dark chocolate is good for cardiovascular health!

terri said:
I've been doing so well this holiday season....not drinking too much, partying too much, and going to the gym three days a week. :cheer:

But now....it's over. My boss' wife just came by and dropped off TWO BOXES OF CHOCOLATE..... one huge assortment thingy, and one cute little box of something called "milk chocolate sticks".

I have this little relationship problem with chocolate....I never buy it....seldom eat it....cause, when it's a few feet away from me....it talks to me. :shock: It flirts with me. It whispers sweet nothings into my ears. :eek:

I have no control. Some of it I don't even LIKE.....but I have to try it, to see what kind it is, so I know whether or not it's worth eating. The nasty pink nougat stuff, for instance. No one wants that crap. But how do you know it's nasty until you take a bite?? Like a rabid squirrel, I've bitten into half a dozen of these things in the last 10 minutes.....little chocolate pieces with one bite out of them, now dropped into the trash....except for the ones I've eaten, of course.... :oops:

Oh, it's bad. It's bad. I'd write more about how bad it is, except I hear the milk chocolate sticks calling....they want to tell me something in private. :twisted:

Did I mention I'm made of chocolate?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back