What's new

I beg you.. please

That was absolutely brilliant...extremely well done and that must have been such a trying thing to do. Good onya and I know the family is appreciative and will treasure your work forever.
 
My condolences, it is an incredible shock too lose someone so suddenly. I'm sure those little girls will cherish those photos with their father.
 
Thanks for sharing. When I scrolled down to the one of the helmet I got chills. Fantastic work.
 
Wow! Ive had the honor of being in many funeral honors during my time in NY and let me tell you its always a humbling experience. Great job and im sure the family will appreciate it
 
Very sad Rob, but very nicely done and a real nice thing of you to do.
 
I wouldn't have been able to see through the viewfinder ... nicely done Schwetty.
 
Death is a journey from the world ephemeral to the World Eternal.... yet we must condole the event

Great images

Regards :D
 
Well done, very moving and tasteful. My condolences.
 
Nicely done, Robin.. that is a very hard thing to write.. or to read!
 
Thank you everyone. Jason was a great man. The strongest man I have ever met in my entire left.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom