What's new

I bought a new zoom lens and made this.

AJPhotographic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
14
Reaction score
10
I wanted to create some motion throughout the scenes, so I've been playing with the zoom transition features. This took a huge amount of processing to get this short sequence. I plan to extend this into a much longer scene using a similar type of technique to create motion.
Over 1700 images went into making this short clip and almost 100GB of data was used in the workflow. Rendered using a combination of lightroom, LRTimelapse, SNS-HDR, After effects and premiere pro.
I hope you enjoy watching it, I enjoyed making it.

Thanks.




 
That’s really cool! Can’t say I’ve ever seen anything quite like it!
 
Worth watching. I liked it. Which camera have you used?
 
Beautiful images. I found some of the quicker pans and zooms a little disorienting and nonsensical, and some of the movements were very nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom