What's new

I call it "art"...

JonK

I want MORE!!
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
3,568
Reaction score
140
Location
Manitoba, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...but that's just me.

Guesses welcome. ;)

82090684_f8d16648ce_o.jpg
 
That's clearly a thing of some sort! :) Pretty! I don't know what it is though.

Rob
 
looks like a desk drawer or old drawer of some sorts (I never realized how odd it is to say drawer - it looks like Draw-ER when spelled out LOL - i really analyze things way too much!)? The top laminated feaux woodgrain, bottom rusted metal (holy rusted metal batman! LOL) Cool shot!
 
Close up of a picture frame.

Cool pic, BTW :thumbup:

Edit: Oops! Beaten to it!
 
ok, since i am always out there lookin in... i'll confess..

i think it looks like a car door... think the strip is chrome on the middle of a car door...

but then again... its me guessing....so........but i do love the design...
 
aprilraven said:
ok, since i am always out there lookin in... i'll confess..

i think it looks like a car door... think the strip is chrome on the middle of a car door...

but then again... its me guessing....so........but i do love the design...


Ah...that was my idea.

I reminded me of the moulding on the side of a car. The thing that is throwing me is the lower right of the pic. It looks like it slopes away. So now that I have stared at it for a few minutes. The only idea I get is the moulding of a car, or truck.
 
Chiller said:
Ah...that was my idea.

I reminded me of the moulding on the side of a car. The thing that is throwing me is the lower right of the pic. It looks like it slopes away. So now that I have stared at it for a few minutes. The only idea I get is the moulding of a car, or truck.

should you, or i be scared that we are thinking alike???? :mrgreen:
 
aprilraven takes the prize! :D :camera: A BRAND NEW (picture of a) CANON EOS 1D S MARKII (or whatever it's called).
Runner up....chiller. U get nuthin...sorry bud. :(

Is the side of an old station wagon
 
JonK said:
aprilraven takes the prize! :D :camera: A BRAND NEW (picture of a) CANON EOS 1D S MARKII (or whatever it's called).
Runner up....chiller. U get nuthin...sorry bud. :(

Is the side of an old station wagon

thanks jonk!! your so sweet!! i cant believe i was right....!! i am so excited!


i need a sweet tea!!
 
Ah man.. I was gonna say like that car from the 70's show. Oh well...I knew April would get it. She sees all in that crystal ball ya know.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom