What's new

I call it "Crushed"

Photo95

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Location
Torrance, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
any comments welcomed.

2421750284_99c1b9da64_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
nm, pic changed.
 
Last edited:
I kind of think it would look even better, perhaps a littler moodier in black & white
 
It's a difficult photo.. given all the blues.. but I think you have managed it pretty well!
 
A wider aperture would be effective to blur the background here, as i seem to be drawn more towards that than the actual boat.

Regards,
Jake
 
A wider aperture would be effective to blur the background here, as i seem to be drawn more towards that than the actual boat.

Regards,
Jake

Now that you have mentioned, I think you are right... thanks for the CC.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom