I can not wait for tomorrow!

srinaldo86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I spent all day driving in the snow looking for places to take photographs at tomorrow once the "Virginia Blizzard of 2010," Ends. Very very excited, and I hope to have a new tripod added to my 3rd World arsenal.

ANYWAYS....

Here is a couple older photos for some C&C:

alaska394-edit.jpg

alaska385.jpg

alaska382-edit.jpg

alaska312-edit.jpg

alaska241-edit.jpg

Edits made hopefully photos will show!

Last edited:
Aw son of a gun... Alright I'll try to salvage them.

I like the 3rd one. can you sharpen it up a bit?

I really have no editing software except for MSPaint... lol.
I took these 4 years ago with my little Canon Powershot A85

three and 4 are nice. Some more color in #4 would help.

three and 4 are nice. Some more color in #4 would help.
yeah that would have been awesome!
There were some gorgeous purple wild flowers near that spot but not quite in the right spot for that shot.

How in the hell did you get so close to those moose? :shock: Did you just have a big lens?
Edit: I see you shot with a powershot! Was it a farm or ranch where they were fenced in?

How in the hell did you get so close to those moose? :shock: Did you just have a big lens?
Edit: I see you shot with a powershot! Was it a farm or ranch where they were fenced in?
EXACTLY what I was about to post.

Moose generally don't need much reason to try and stomp a mud hole in your arse.

If you ever venture to Alaska and see Moose, please don't repeat this photography event with a powershot:lol:

EXACTLY what I was about to post.

Moose generally don't need much reason to try and stomp a mud hole in your arse.

If you ever venture to Alaska and see Moose, please don't repeat this photography event with a powershot:lol:
Haha I did it once in Maine. Our family got about 10 feet from one in a small river but there was a 19 foot boat protecting us!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back