What's new

I can not wait for tomorrow!

You could probably make some $$ on #3... just sayin ;)
 
Sorry but I cant agree that any of these are that good.
I intend this as positive critique:

#1 what is your subject? The mountain is out of focus and the animals are chopped off.
#2 Slightly overexposed and too tightly cropped, even considering I like a tight crop.
#3 Too much sky, not enough moose.
#4 Out of focus, and the subject is chopped on both ends.
#5 Looks crooked, tipping over, out of focus and too much dead space on the left.
 
How in the hell did you get so close to those moose? :shock: Did you just have a big lens?
Edit: I see you shot with a powershot! Was it a farm or ranch where they were fenced in?
Hehehe yeah they were fenced in.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom