What's new

i can't take photos when the weather is like this........................!

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
6,853
Reaction score
7,569
Location
ny
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$snow 006 (1280x896).webpSnow pictures....... after awhile it really gets to me... snow blindness..total white outs............ haha..all that snow/cold dressing for a walk worthless.:grumpy::grumpy:....anyone else getting this winter wonderland that only our eyes can see.
 
$snow 002 (4) (1280x850).webpi took this one last week...... when it was lovely....
 
Looks beautiful!! You can still take pictures..Find ordinary stuff in your house and try to do something creative with it. I've gone out to my garage and took pictures of bike tires..I've also taken a fork, white piece of paper and a lamp and took some pretty cool shots. Stretch your imagination and creativity!! :)
 
Looks beautiful!! You can still take pictures..Find ordinary stuff in your house and try to do something creative with it. I've gone out to my garage and took pictures of bike tires..I've also taken a fork, white piece of paper and a lamp and took some pretty cool shots. Stretch your imagination and creativity!! :)

thanks for the uplift........ your right.. just not the same out in the natural light though.. but i will work on it...........:)
 
Love the winter shots.... I find it interesting that you become so used to what is around you that you find it boring to shoot. Im stuck in central Texas and would love to have a snowy wintery day!
 
Love the winter shots.... I find it interesting that you become so used to what is around you that you find it boring to shoot. Im stuck in central Texas and would love to have a snowy wintery day!

All i meant was the snow is coming down so thick i can't take any winter shots........ lol......... never bored... i wish you snow.........
 
Last edited:
Second shot is beautiful. Very nice indeed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom