What's new

I cought lafoto's bug

aadhils

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A bit noisy though...

n518452900_395437_8968.jpg
 
I just KNEW this would happen! And it will SPREAD, too!!! Mark my words :D

And isn't the reflection of the tap in the drops a nuisance? But... no way round it, I'm afraid.
Now try to put some colourful backgrounds behind it :D
I never tried to get such a CHAIN!

New variety of the bug! :shock: Will I ever get back to doing my household chores like I MUST (well ought to)???
 
Personally I would have cropped out the tap, other than that it looks alright


I just KNEW this would happen! And it will SPREAD, too!!! Mark my words :D

And isn't the reflection of the tap in the drops a nuisance? But... no way round it, I'm afraid.
Now try to put some colourful backgrounds behind it :D
I never tried to get such a CHAIN!

New variety of the bug! :shock: Will I ever get back to doing my household chores like I MUST (well ought to)???

Lol I was wondering the same thing, You said that in the PM and then a few hours later posted all those pics.:lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom