What's new

I did save as JPEG

mostly sunny

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
445
Reaction score
0
Location
Northridge, Ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I edited a picture of my kids with Santa. I converted it to B&W, then added red to the Santa Suit. Looks really cool. I am sure I did save as a JPEG. I was trying to email it to someone but it does not show up in the folder it's saved in. I have it on my facebook, and with I try to right click and save from there it says it's a BMP file.

What am I doing wring????:blushing:
 
What software are you editing in? You could just try saving it again and if that doesn't work, try 'save for web'.
 
I did it, I did it..

But I did it in Windows- I have no idea how..But I did it.
 
I just went to a photo on my Facebook page that I posted as a jpeg and it still is jpeg. I was wondering if Facebook converted images but apparently not.
 
I did it, I did it..

But I did it in Windows- I have no idea how..But I did it.


YAY! Honestly I had no idea what your issue was so I am glad you got it resolved.

Are you going to post said "really cool" picture?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom