272056439_zLhyS-L.jpg

272884971_oeARn-L.jpg

316647079_DAz4V-L.jpg

273147240_MV7ES-L.jpg

272887483_xHJmn-L.jpg

169297542_HhX5u-L-1.jpg

169296676_Ncg65-L.jpg

169296467_MmrQt-L.jpg

I LOVE the expression on the 4th one. I don't know If I like the 6th one because those type of photos are everywhere.

Those are truly some of the greatest photos I've seen. Wow! I could care less if you were at a zoo or dying of dehydration in Africa, they are simply beautiful pictures.

Look at the great photos us retards can take:wink: all you against zoo photography. I'd like to see you all get a better shot than these.

Like I said in Lostprophets thread, you guys should combine your zoo pics and make a calendar witha new animal on each page, it'll sell like crazy! :hail::)

Absolutely brilliant work!

I love the fourth one the most; but the entire series is solid. Excellent stuff! Great emotions captured in the eyes throughout the entire series.

BTW- what camera and lens is this taken with, Rebel XTi? and lens?

All good my man, but you know that #3 is special. However, I hadn't seen #6 before.

The whole lot is, as suggested, worthy of a calendar. You and a few others should bang heads and put one out.

WOW, some of the best work i have seen in here in a while animal wise. Great eye, Great skills and when are you bringing us more eye candy???? TOP NOTCH WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impressive shots. Thought-provoking and inspiring. They really convey more than average levels of character.

All awesome shots Chiller!!!

#3 is my absolute favorite, the lighting is amazing!
#6 is my next favorite.

But, like I said, They are all Awesome!!

BTW- what camera and lens is this taken with, Rebel XTi? and lens?
These are different. The first 5 with with the XTI and Sigma 500mm. I cant remember the last three, but Im pretty sure I used my Canon Rebel. I can check it out and let you know.

Thanks for all your kind words and comments. I appreciate you all taking the time.

Number 3 is definatly special!

and as of today I shall never open another Chiller or LP nature thread again - ever

I just can't take it any more -- its too good!
especially when its shot after shot after shot! --- good to see the XTI working its quality!

Most reactions

Back