I Don't Give a Duck..... but here's four of 'em anyway.

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went on the Kelby Photo Walk yesterday and the location was Duke Gardens which was full of flowers and stuff. So I took some shots of the ducks.

duck7.jpg

duck15.jpg

duck11.jpg

duck12.jpg

Thanks for looking.​

Hello Hello Hello hello

Hmmm, Well then, I guess it's true what they say. :(

Thanks to the 33 that bothered to look.

Cool shots!! That first shot is killer with those intense eyes! What kind of Duck is that?

Purple head, red eyes..... is there fashion police for ducks?
Very clear shot. I'm still learning to focus on ducks. I find it very hard to get a clear shot. Bravo.

My favorite by far is the last one. What timing to get both the turtle and the duck together. And composition wise with them oth looking in the same direction....Bravo X2!

They're all nice and sharp. I particularly like the third one... I love that little blast of purple on an otherwise brown duck. I always thought that was cool. The last one made me laugh... very cute.

The water color is kinda killing some of it for me... I know it is what it is, but the green personally took away from the shot a bit for me.

The devil duck haunts my dreams with burning red eyes!

:lol:

I really enjoyed the third one! The details on the ducks body, esp. the neck and head area is awesome!

Luv the title of you'r thread :lol: The ducks look great and so colorful..

The devil duck haunts my dreams with burning red eyes!:lol:

LMAO!

All are great. Personally I like #4 the best, something about both looking the same direction.

Nice work

first off I Love ducks, the first one is very cool. It looks like he is ruffling his feathers causing the blur on his wing. I also like the last one, turtle and duck, too cool.
any more pics of the second duck? I love his coloring!

I personally like the 4th one....the duck has a turtle as a sidekick for plotting to take over the pond...

:thumbup: nice shots. I love #4!!!!

Feeling a bit silly today so worte some some captions - :lol:

1. Is this profile okay? Or would you like my other side? Is my eye makeup too much? What about my bill-stick?

2.Pfffftt -sputter -Paleese! Don't me laugh when I'm drinking.

3. I had a great caption for this one, but seeing as its a female duck --- Look at my new feathers, I just got them, do you like the blue?

4. Duck - "So, what do you want to do today?" Turtle - "I dunno, what do you want to do?" Duck - "I dunno, what do you want to do?"

What kind of Duck is that?
I was hoping someone out there could enlighten me. I have no idea yet.

Whish more of the duck was in focus, or is that motion blur.
I 'goosed' him, so he was doing the shimmy.

Purple head, red eyes..... is there fashion police for ducks?
... and Orange shoes too......

The devil duck haunts my dreams with burning red eyes!
There was a comedian years ago that was a story teller type. I can't remember the story, but the term "Venomous Ducks" have always stuck in my head.

I really enjoyed the third one! The details on the ducks body, esp. the neck and head area is awesome!
Thanks.

Luv the title of you'r thread :lol: ..
I was hoping that it wasn't OTT. It was ery quite the first day.

Personally I like #4 the best, something about both looking the same direction.
It's called serendipity.

any more pics of the second duck? I love his coloring!
Please see below.

I personally like the 4th one....the duck has a turtle as a sidekick for plotting to take over the pond...
Venomous Ducks!!!!

I love the one with the turtle.... cool shots all around, and cool ducks as well.
Cheers

Feeling a bit silly today so worte some some captions - :lol:
Do you mind if I borrow some of those?

Wonderful colors. The third one is my favorite. And his wings a bit blurry show motion.
Thanks, that's what I like about the first one also.

Most reactions

Back