Lowa2 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2006 Messages 166 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 16, 2007 #1 Their pretty simple, but there's something about them I can't put my finger on. 1. 2. Comments?
mrdenn1s TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2007 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 16, 2007 #2 It should be spelt "two" and not "too" Nice pics though. Classic 1/3 - 2/3 shots with great colour contrasts
It should be spelt "two" and not "too" Nice pics though. Classic 1/3 - 2/3 shots with great colour contrasts
Lowa2 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2006 Messages 166 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 16, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 mrdenn1s said: It should be spelt "two" and not "too" Nice pics though. Classic 1/3 - 2/3 shots with great colour contrasts Click to expand... LOL. I tried to edit the title after I posted it, but I guess you can't do that. I appreciate the comments. Im pretty pleased for a 55mm wide angle lens adapter I got for FREE! edit: I figured out how to change it.
mrdenn1s said: It should be spelt "two" and not "too" Nice pics though. Classic 1/3 - 2/3 shots with great colour contrasts Click to expand... LOL. I tried to edit the title after I posted it, but I guess you can't do that. I appreciate the comments. Im pretty pleased for a 55mm wide angle lens adapter I got for FREE! edit: I figured out how to change it.