I don't take care about others

I looked at the rest of the photo catagories he has up on his site, and it seems to confirm the thought I had when I saw the subjects in this shot. The photographer is possibly oriental and the combination of style of thinking and not perfect command of english makes the title seem odd. I think the title is commenting on how each person's attention is on something else. No attention, or care, is given to others.

That is my take.

Such a strong and contemporary narrative in this one, and I love the composition.

My one complaint is the black and white treatment. I suggest giving it another go. It could use a little more pop.

I actually really like this capture; one of the things that I am always observing about the tourists who visit Ketchikan is how they're always paying attention to their devices during most of the time they're on vacation. I'm not a fan of the black and white processing though like mentioned above as well, and agree that it could be done much butter.

I actually really like this capture; one of the things that I am always observing about the tourists who visit Ketchikan is how they're always paying attention to their devices during most of the time they're on vacation. I'm not a fan of the black and white processing though like mentioned above as well, and agree that it could be done much butter.

Many thanks to your kind comment Dan!

Once again Pascal, a fine moment captured by your skilled eye.

I love photos of groups of people where everyone is completely on his/her own, totally ignoring others. It is always striking.

This reminds me of a photo I took in New Orleans in the French Market. Im right in front of all these people and not a single person looked at the camera.

4436739292_2dd845a0e4_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back