Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
But here are some NON-PORTRAIT photos from me. I don't know what happened, or how I got converted to the other side, but here goes.....

Our capital....just selected the sky and chose auto contrast.
IMG_7409-web.jpg

Stores on main street, Concord NH
IMG_7390-web.jpg

Bank clock
IMG_7403-web.jpg

Fire Hydrant
IMG_7402-web.jpg

C'mon, you didn't think I wouldn't take ONE portrait. Here is our dear friend Hobbes, poor unsuspecting fellow :twisted:
IMG_7428-web.jpg

Ok, who are you and what did you do with Alison? Oh wait, there is a person in one of those shots, it may really be you after all! ;)

Something about the clock photo really does something for me, but I can't exactly pinpoint what it is I like about it. Such a simple subject, but for some reason it grabs my attention.

All good shots :)

Thanks! That clock photo was my fav of the series. Something about the angle and colors. It's fun to try something new, but I am sure my next post will be back to people again.

would you mind posting the 1st pic with the original sky? just kinda curious as how it started out... I really like the color of the dome on top of the building there :)

great work alison!!! who is that stud in the last shot?? jk

i love the clock pic!!

md

Nytmair said:
would you mind posting the 1st pic with the original sky? just kinda curious as how it started out... I really like the color of the dome on top of the building there :)

Here's how it came out of the camera....

orig.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back