I dream of stamen

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_2221e.jpg

Wow, abstract, mysterious all together, like this very much; nominated POTM september!

gk beat me to it... that is without a doubt, the best image you've posted here (tractor stuff aside, of course)
Really, thank you very much. I am glad I took @Gary A.'s advise on buying a macro lens.

An excellent example of using the out-of-focus areas to draw attention to the center, and to use symmetry to emphasize. Nice tonality and very pleasing composition. The image could also have been of insect antennae, or of some weird electronic device, if you took "stamen" out of the description. These images, which allow multiple interpretations, are much more open to viewer participation, in that they allow a base for the viewer to project their own perceptions onto the visual elements. Nicely crafted. I agree with GK - worthy of nomination.

An excellent example of using the out-of-focus areas to draw attention to the center, and to use symmetry to emphasize. Nice tonality and very pleasing composition. The image could also have been of insect antennae, or of some weird electronic device, if you took "stamen" out of the description. These images, which allow multiple interpretations, are much more open to viewer participation, in that they allow a base for the viewer to project their own perceptions onto the visual elements. Nicely crafted. I agree with GK - worthy of nomination.
Thank you very much for the descriptive vision I had prior to taking the exposure.

Look at you ... Mister Macro. Good stuff.
Thank you brother, couldn't have executed it without you. You have helped me a great deal in the past year.

Definitely your best thought out idea I've seen so far.
Love it. Get a big print of it and put it on a wall at home.

Definitely your best thought out idea I've seen so far.
Love it. Get a big print of it and put it on a wall at home.
Thanks Steve. That's what I have been working at. To see something and make it happen in camera, then tweak in post. I visualize a lot of things but to get that type of image in camera to something workable towards vision in post, is challenging. So I've been learning here... pre-visualize, exposure triangle, understand hardware, compose, and post edit to complete visualization. You showed me a lot as well on our shoot that day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back