i finally got my own website

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well after a lot of thinking I finally decided to get my own website...
it has only been online for a few days now and I would really apperciate if yo could give me some feedback about it... also I don't exactly know how to integrate a guestbook into my website so if someone could help me out I would really apreciate..

well here is the url:
http://www.spako.lu

thank you for taking the time to take a look :)

Cool site. It loads extremely slow relative to other websites. What about downsizing the images on the home page to make it load quicker?

thank you I noticed that already and'l try to fix it :) thank you for the feedback!

thank you I noticed that already and'l try to fix it :) thank you for the feedback!
To fix it you might want to make the .css a different file. It would load a little quicker.

sorry Juanto but i don't really understand what you mean...what should I change?
I downsized the pictures now so if you could check again whether it's better I would appreciate...

am excellent website. not slow at all seems youhave fixed your prob

well done great pics

sorry Juanto but i don't really understand what you mean...what should I change?
I downsized the pictures now so if you could check again whether it's better I would appreciate...
Never mind about the css thing. You might want to make the images a different format, like .gif, It would load faster but it does loose a little quality.

Otherwise, The design is very well though out and a good design!

great :) I do like the design of the site .. a bit dark, but nice!

It loads slowly though, as mentioned. not painfuly slow, but slow.

great pictures by the way :)

Wow amazing photos, nice website.

thank you all for the feedback :) I really appreciate it! I added a guestbook and I'm looking for a good contact form... if you happen to know where I could find a good one would really appreciate the help

Urban photos are awesome, clear simple and easy to use site, really like it!

Most reactions

Back