What's new

I finally used the camera again yesterday!

EmilyM

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
105
Reaction score
13
Location
Dallas, GA
So, I took these yesterday. It's been about a month since I last used my camera, so I realize my skills have probably slipped some (if you can't tell!) Anyway, these aren't really worth posting, but I'll do it anyway and see what everyone says.

Yeah, I know his feet are cut off...I was upset about that.
DSCF15882.jpg


He has the feet, but not the expression in this one:
DSCF15912.jpg


This one is completely unedited, not sure what to do with it, but there it is.
DSCF1600.jpg


Thanks for looking! :)
 
This is like the geico commercial pets whats not to like. And I was absolutely sure that your dog had feet. I think the black one needs a cat nap.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom