What's new

I forgot about this place.

Shane

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Massachusetts
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Oops!
Well heres some updates. Ive been putting the Bronny to use lately and pumping out rolls. To see more lurk my flickr, and maybe add me as a contact. http://www.flickr.com/photos/shanelach/

1
2479129158_d013490caf_o.jpg



2
2479129090_d3dcd3fdbe_o.jpg


3
2301250452_99ea45ac3d.jpg


I'll post more tomorrow!
First two are Fuji Pro 160s. The third is form a roll of expired Provia 100f.
Critique or comments greatly appreciated.
 
First and third are my favourites. In the first I like how my eye travels up and along the road (colour is kind of light though). And good job stopping the action (and getting neat shadow patterns) in the last one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom