What's new

I found a caterpillar

rahulking

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Kerala
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just found a beautiful caterpillar in my garden.I took many photos of it.But I cant identify it.If you know what is the name of this creature please reply.Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • $DSC04397_Snapseed.webp
    $DSC04397_Snapseed.webp
    210.5 KB · Views: 114
Hello, I think it is a caterpillar of Daphnis nerii aka Oleander Hawk-moth aka Army Green Moth. Once adult, spends summers in Europe and the rest of the year in various parts of Africa and Asia. Does not exist in South or North America (naturally at least)

$oleander_hawkmoth_cat_jim.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom