I Found A New Pet!

well what I know is that he certainly wasn't giving you advice but I do admit that I sometimes need to watch my mouth/fingers when I post stuff on the internet heh. lol nice try to confuse me though :D so if I jumped into conclusion of you claiming me jump into conclusion then that means you jumped into conclusion of me jumping into conclusion of you jump into conclusion. ok now my head hurts lol I actually confused myself :S

anyway! maybe if you get to know him more better he will eventually climb up onto your palm :D just thought it would be a nice "snapshot" :p

13 and 14 are fantastic! They really show a lot of character. #10 is good, too, but I'd have liked to see it framed much more tightly.

And, hey, where are you in SK and when did you get snow?

13 and 14 are fantastic! They really show a lot of character. #10 is good, too, but I'd have liked to see it framed much more tightly.

And, hey, where are you in SK and when did you get snow?

I'm in Moose Jaw. And we got snow about a week ago :)

Hehe yeah that #10 shot I just HAD to take it, I zoomed in as far as I could. He doesn't stay like that for very long, only to check and see if you have peanuts. Then he waddles his way over to get it :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back