What's new

i found nemo!!!

tekzero

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
705
Reaction score
4
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
nemo.jpg
 
cool background :thumbup:
 
I love the contrast of the fish against the background. Nice work!
 
It may be "a Nemo" but not "the Nemo", I fear ;)

Great one ... what did you do to distort the background in this way?
I am quite torn between finding it interesting along with "Nemo" or so interesting that it greatly DISTRACTS FROM "Nemo"...
 
only photoshop is brightness / contrast

didnt distort anything, or the background at all.. the shot is looking straight down into the tank, camera focused on the fish, and that shot is pretty much how it looked out of the camera, cept for the contrast/brightness like i said
 
excellent image micah! :thumbup: nicely composed and the colours are outstanding.
 
This reminds me of skiboarders shot from a while back. great job
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom