What's new

i got a 24-105 L

You'll have MUCH better luck if you give the audience some sort of indication of what you are expecting out of this trade. List items you'd consider for trade and/or indicate how much you are willing to sell for.

As the seller, you are always the first to make the first offer... not the buyer.

I'll give yah $50 bucks for the lens...
 
You'll have MUCH better luck if you give the audience some sort of indication of what you are expecting out of this trade. List items you'd consider for trade and/or indicate how much you are willing to sell for.

As the seller, you are always the first to make the first offer... not the buyer.

I'll give yah $50 bucks for the lens...


hehe yea... actually i was looking for a 70-200mm L 2.4 lens...
 
I will give you a 70-200 F4L and a EOS XT
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom