I got a critter

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Little chipmunk bouncing around....out of like 20 shots I managed to get this half way decent one. I got about within about ten feet or so before he scittered off. Times like this makes me really wish I had me a zoom lens. Had to really crop the image to get him out of it...lol. He was a tiny tiny thing...baby...cute nonetheless

$DSC_0905-1.jpg

This one might give an idea of just how tiny he was...this was a close as I could get to him really. I kept saying "Alvin...c'mere" but since I didn't have any food on me...he wasn't listening.

$DSC_0905-original.jpg

Perhaps a microphone so he could have sang a song out of rythm? ALVIN!!!!!

What do you shoot with? Do you happen to have a flickr account? Mine's listed in my sig if you have an account and would like to add me. Unless you already have, then just disregard this message.

I have a flickr, but I have not really set it up or used it. I keep meaning to but I get derailed. I really should start using that thing I guess.

I shoot with a Nikon D3100 and kit lens 18-55mm, can't zoom in close for chit on that lens. lol

I added you to my flickr. I guess i should log in and see what crappy photos I even have on there., lol.

The kit lens is pretty sharp though. I just don't like how short the focus ring turns. I, as you can see from my sig, shoot most of my photos with manual lenses (old glass). That's the secret behind my soft photos.

The coin photo (flat facing one) is pretty cool. I do see some compositional errors in some of the photos. But I'm sure you've been practicing since you uploaded those. Thank you for adding me. I hope there is something in my sets that you like.

My wife shot 170 pics of this chipmunk she befriended up at the cottage. She had my 55-300 on so was able to get some pretty decent shots. I'll post some up after I've had a chance to go through them.

The coin photo (flat facing one) is pretty cool. I do see some compositional errors in some of the photos. But I'm sure you've been practicing since you uploaded those. Thank you for adding me. I hope there is something in my sets that you like.

Yeah, most if pics of old. I just put up some things...mostly stuff I had up on here already. Lots of comp errors. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back