What's new

I got a package

Big Mike

I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
33,896
Reaction score
1,853
Location
Edmonton
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSCN0623.jpg


Woo Hoo!
 
Last edited:
I dislike you at this moment lol. Just kidding. My bee's are in Canada but wont be here till Monday. I wanted a package today too.

Grats, now get out there and take some test shots.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Mike... we're all very impressed with your "package."
I was very careful not to type 'I've got a package' :lol:

I dislike you at this moment lol. Just kidding. My bee's are in Canada but wont be here till Monday. I wanted a package today too.
Ah....you're playing the package tracking game :lol: It may be different because you're not in a big city, but my packages would always show as landed in Calgary...then next thing I knew, it was at my office.

I keep trying to take some test shots, but every time I go to mount the lens, my coffee spills out. ;)

(Thermos? )
Cup
 
This one should works well in cold weather. :)
 
Ah Boo, I was really excited for you.
 
So...hot coffee or hot chocolate? How is the spill-resistance? Is it sealed against knocks,bumps, and tip-overs? What is the sipping profile like? Or is it more geared for chugging? Does it give that Canon-like hot,fresh delivery, or is it disapointing? Aftertaste? How is the aftertaste and scent profile? Would this be good with white wine in the summer time? Have you tried it with a rich,aromatic beer?

We await your user report and observations....after all you KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
 
looks over exposed and the background is a little distracting ;)
 
I see some purple "birefringence" or whatever Canon calls it on the highlight at the top of the "lens"..and that flash shadow on the wall behind it--that makes it look, so,so,so...massive! What will the client think? lol
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
Well, that photo was taken with a NIKON :greenpbl:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom