What's new

I got my extension tubes in the mail this afternoon.

Scott Whaley

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Aug 4, 2018
Messages
1,366
Reaction score
1,427
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got my Kenko extension tubes in the mail today. I love it when Amazon ships and they arrive on Sunday. It was hot and humid outside, but I just had to go out and play with my camera. Here are a few I took. Hopefully, I will get better as I get used to the focus thing and also subject matter.

1 Butterfly
Butterfly Macro 1 (1 of 1).webp

2Butterfly
Butterfly Macro 3 (1 of 1).webp

3 Watermelon Bloom
Water Melon Bloom 4 (1 of 1).webp

4 Watermelon vine
Water Melon Bloom 2 (1 of 1).webp

5 Watermelon Bloom & Vine
Water Melon Bloom 3 (1 of 1).webp

6 Watermelon Bloom
Water Melon Bloom 5 (1 of 1).webp
 
Wonderful images. They are so good, hard to believe they are your first shots with them!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom