I got the call!

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Adorama called just now, my 1D Mk IV shipped!

YES!

It sucks, I have to leave for LA on Tuesday. If I get it before I leave, it will be close. If I do, I'm taking it with me and I'll post images from my hotel room. :)

So, uh, where do you live again?

;) I'm jealous, man. Better take some pics.

wooi2.gif
wooi2.gif
wooi2.gif
wooi2.gif
wooi2.gif
wooi2.gif

I'll take your MKIII or your 5D! :lmao:

Congrats on the new camera.

You will love it.

My coworker got his 2 days ago and brought it into the office. What a camera. You are going to fully enjoy it.

Congrats!

I wasn't paying attention and must have missed a post somewhere. Weren't you going to sell your Canon stuff and jump ship to the "other" brand?

Congrats!

I wasn't paying attention and must have missed a post somewhere. Weren't you going to sell your Canon stuff and jump ship to the "other" brand?
I was considering going to the Nikon D3s when it was released vs. the 1D4. After much pondering, comparing prices and availability of Nikon lenses I decided to stick with Canon and go with the 1D4.

I would have had to cough up several thousand more dollars just to replace my range of lenses with Nikkors and honestly, it just didn't seem worth it. The one thing I love most about Canon are my lenses, every single one of my lenses are outstanding and I would miss them. The bodies, eh... I would dig the D3s for sure.

Congrats you lucky ba$tard! I have't heard squat......

You on other call lists? If so, and you hear something, pm me. I'll take one.

Congrats you lucky ba$tard! I have't heard squat......

You on other call lists? If so, and you hear something, pm me. I'll take one.
What's it worth to you? I accept PayPal.

Finders fee....hummmm. What do you need? I can send paypal, but I want my camera in my hands tonight. Quit being a jerk and help a fellow gear junky out!:hug::

Finders fee....hummmm. What do you need? I can send paypal, but I want my camera in my hands tonight. Quit being a jerk and help a fellow gear junky out!:hug::
I would if I could man. I do know of a few listings like this one:

FS: Canon 1d mkIV - NIB - FM Forums

But I only reserved at Adorama. I figured I had a good chance of getting one pretty quickly through them. I've read reports that B&H is now shipping too. A guy that got on the list a couple of days ago (he claims) is having his shipped as of yesterday from B&H.

So, I would call around. I've also read people having good luck calling all the Ma and Pop shops in their area finding them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back