What's new

I got the call!

It sucks, I have to leave for LA on Tuesday. If I get it before I leave, it will be close. If I do, I'm taking it with me and I'll post images from my hotel room. :)
 
Congrats! I hope it gets there before you have to leave so you can take it with you.
 
So, uh, where do you live again?

;) I'm jealous, man. Better take some pics.
 
wooi2.gif
wooi2.gif
wooi2.gif
wooi2.gif
wooi2.gif
wooi2.gif
 
I'll take your MKIII or your 5D! :lmao:

Congrats on the new camera.
 
You will love it.

My coworker got his 2 days ago and brought it into the office. What a camera. You are going to fully enjoy it.
 
Congrats!

I wasn't paying attention and must have missed a post somewhere. Weren't you going to sell your Canon stuff and jump ship to the "other" brand?
 
Congrats!

I wasn't paying attention and must have missed a post somewhere. Weren't you going to sell your Canon stuff and jump ship to the "other" brand?
I was considering going to the Nikon D3s when it was released vs. the 1D4. After much pondering, comparing prices and availability of Nikon lenses I decided to stick with Canon and go with the 1D4.

I would have had to cough up several thousand more dollars just to replace my range of lenses with Nikkors and honestly, it just didn't seem worth it. The one thing I love most about Canon are my lenses, every single one of my lenses are outstanding and I would miss them. The bodies, eh... I would dig the D3s for sure.
 
Congrats you lucky ba$tard! I have't heard squat......

You on other call lists? If so, and you hear something, pm me. I'll take one.
 
Congrats you lucky ba$tard! I have't heard squat......

You on other call lists? If so, and you hear something, pm me. I'll take one.
What's it worth to you? I accept PayPal.
 
Finders fee....hummmm. What do you need? I can send paypal, but I want my camera in my hands tonight. Quit being a jerk and help a fellow gear junky out!:hug::
 
Finders fee....hummmm. What do you need? I can send paypal, but I want my camera in my hands tonight. Quit being a jerk and help a fellow gear junky out!:hug::
I would if I could man. I do know of a few listings like this one:

FS: Canon 1d mkIV - NIB - FM Forums

But I only reserved at Adorama. I figured I had a good chance of getting one pretty quickly through them. I've read reports that B&H is now shipping too. A guy that got on the list a couple of days ago (he claims) is having his shipped as of yesterday from B&H.

So, I would call around. I've also read people having good luck calling all the Ma and Pop shops in their area finding them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom