What's new

I had a Babysitter!!

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
3
Location
Cincinnati
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife and I had a babysitter for the first time on a friday night in months. So here are some of the pics I took.

DSC_3909.jpg


DSC_4074.jpg


DSC_4062.jpg


DSC_3957.jpg
 
I like a few of these cropped.

The first, the bottom 35% or so.
The second, the top 75%.

The third is nice, but the colors seem a little flat. Maybe some more saturation?

And the forth is jsut baffling. Zebra's butts just don't do it for me, I guess.
 
wow, that second pic is really really really nice
 
Great shots, all of them. The only thing I can critique on is that #4 seems a little soft, some sharpening would do wonders to bring out the detail! :lol:
 
I like the 1st photo very much. Wonderful colours of flowers reproduced here. Also I like 2 and 3, they are good shots. As for no:4 I can't comment as it was speedily taken.:lmao:

Great shots, all of them. The only thing I can critique on is that #4 seems a little soft, some sharpening would do wonders to bring out the detail! :lol:
 
Thanks for all of the comments! I knew that #4 would get a laugh out of everyone, that's pretty much why I took it. I saw an article in last months shutterbug about a women that photographs Zeebra's and she says that there isn't a bad angle to shoot them at. I wanted to test that theory. :)
 
I like #1 and 3 the best. On #1 I would crop the roof out of the upper right section (or clone it out). Without that roof, it would give the feeling of being in the middle of nowhere.
 
hahah - I like #4 a lot!! The lines and contrast of white/black make it really interesting. Interesting angle too!

Well done
 
I couldn't resist, I went back today and recomposed #1. This is what I came up with:

DSC_4149.jpg
 
hah first one was a classic slow load when i clicked, saw the trees and thought it was gonna be a boring pic, then the bottom loaded and color just popped, nice pics. even the butt
only kidding, that pic is strange :D
 
I really like the photo you just posted today, even better than your other shot of the same scene.
 
I agree. The photo you just posted is the best of them. Much better view than the original.
 
hah first one was a classic slow load when i clicked, saw the trees and thought it was gonna be a boring pic, then the bottom loaded and color just popped, nice pics. even the butt
only kidding, that pic is strange :D
Hey Thanks! I'm glad that I didn't disapoint!

I really like the photo you just posted today, even better than your other shot of the same scene.

I agree. The photo you just posted is the best of them. Much better view than the original.

Glad you guys liked the re-composition, it makes the trip worth it. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom