What's new

I hate this feeling, I really do, its torture

BLD_007

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
330
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My BandH order comes tomorrow and I can't wait. I couldn't sleep lastnight and yesterday I had a nap and I dreamed about my order and woke up drooling.

Here is my Order

3 Pocket Wizards
Canon 24-70 2.8 L
2 Visitar 285s
Two light stands
Two umbrellas

I can't wait, I have no clue how I'm going to get to sleep. Its like tomorrow is Christmas or something. Or its that feeling you get when your girlfriend has been gone all week and she is coming back tomorrow and you know that you will have "fun" when she does get back.

God I can't wait...
 
I guess I'm the only photo nerd here who gets a hardon when he orders new equipment lol
 
Oh i know the feeling

tracking the package to your front door from work/school

LEaving a note on the door to leave the package just incase
 
Oh i know the feeling

tracking the package to your front door from work/school

LEaving a note on the door to leave the package just incase

:lol: Guilty!
 
Oh i know the feeling

tracking the package to your front door from work/school

LEaving a note on the door to leave the package just incase

I live on campus and I already talked to the mail room. UPS comes around 10-11 every day so I'm going to be camping at the mail room and once I get it, its off the Fraternity house to rip open and play. I'm already planing on skipping half my classes. Even if I go to class, I would not be able to concentrate having new toys in my room.

Ohh and yea, refreshing UPS tracking website every 10-30min even though you know it takes 4hours to drive from the last hub to your hub lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom