I have a job

congrats! :) i know it'll be awsome experience for you!!! youre sooooo on your way now :)

im all green too :)

great work artemis. im glad you have found a place all your own in the photography world. im jealous as well!!!!

great going!

md

I gotto say thanks again guys for all the help you have given me, amd I am gonna think of some ways to pay TPF back, starting by writing a few articles maybe for the website or something...thanks for the support guys...really appreciated.

Had my first day today, and it went well.

Few weddings lined up, and I got taught all the necessities, it seems ill be mainly making up the frames, the tea, and on weddings (after a 2 or 3 weddings) ill be doing most the candid shots, which suits me down to the ground :D

Umm...well I got paid...ill be heading up to the other studio next saturday...then 8 weddings follow that...then who knows?

Thanks for the support again guys! :D

;-) Not news to me and I've said well done already (I think...lol!) but I'm very happy for you.

Have fun! I just missed out on a good job because my friend quit her modelling job. And because I hadn't even really started and was "her mate" I was told to bugger off.
I'm waiting until after my exams to get a job.

Good luck Artemis. Don't put the job down - anyone. It may not be exactly what you want career wise but it's the small things that make the big things happen.
For me, though, photography will be a hobby. I'm not good enoguh to make anything out of it, and anyways, car design is my chosen route ;-).

Who knows? Maybe one day we will both live our dreams. You will be an amazing world-renouned photographer and I will have designed the car you drive to all your various locations.

Yume No Chikara ;-)

I just realised how annoying having three winks in my post is! I think I got wink-happy.
Well done Artemis.

Most reactions

Back