e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Alright, I'm stuck.

I NEED this hair on the nose of this chick gone. For the most part when I'm retouching, I don't worry about the little hairs on the face, but this image is taken so close up, with all the other skin smoothing and what not it just REALLY stands out and it needs to go... but I cant figure out how to do it cleanly.

This is a 100% crop:

6512238917_1e335804e2_o.jpg

Can you get rid of that hair? If so, can you post an example with an explanation on how the hell you did it so I can do it too? :lol:

Thanks! :biggrin:

Macro Nasal photographer now?

Also you know you is pro when the pores and nosehairs start to be a bother in editing ;)

6512462067_7831db313a_z.jpg

A very quick edit just using the tear drop blur tool and the cloning stamp in photoshop cs5. It makes it lose a little focus but with more time and more effort I'm sure you can do a better job.

Macro Nasal photographer now?

Also you know you is pro when the pores and nosehairs start to be a bother in editing ;)

:lol: Not Macro Nasal... it's just a really close... close up... of someone's face and that's the 100% crop... but even at 50% the nose hairs bug the sh*t outta me. :lol:

send me the file Emily to [email protected] and I can fix it for you.

I just tried... the .psd file is too big... gmail yelled at me. Is there any way you could demonstrate on the crop above and then tell me what you did? Because I'm gonna have to do whatever it is to a few more images past this one anyway.

HAHAHAHA! OMG, it kinda does! :lmao:

6512462067_7831db313a_z.jpg

A very quick edit just using the tear drop blur tool and the cloning stamp in photoshop cs5. It makes it lose a little focus but with more time and more effort I'm sure you can do a better job.

Thanks :) I actually didn't try cloning yet, for some dumb reason, haha. I'm a little distracted by life at the moment so I'm not entirely focused...

I'm not fond of how soft the edges of her nose are now, but you gave me an idea to try based off of this! Thanks :)

Nope lol because I have a couple of actions for skin that I use and its quicker to use those than go through individual layers. Sorry. Its weird that the file was too big. I have MCP actions called Magic Skin that have a bunch of face retouching actions. Much faster for me than doing individual layers in CS5.

lets see the non 100% crop. I dont understand why you worry about things like this.

no bother :) Like I said, it was a quick and rushed job (literally less than 5 minutes) so if you spend the time and go into real detail, I'm sure you'll get the results you want. Try zooming in loads so you can reduce the brush size and work in less pixels. That will give you a more accurate finish :)

Why does this model have so much facial hair, maybe she needs to correct this herself. Lol

Perhaps it's just my dirty mind today, but when I read your thread title I couldn't help but to think of Lauren Bacall. (hint: last word in the clip)

What about the packed on makeup?

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back