What's new

*I have a secret...

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
it's spring!!! I finally had a little flower fun!! =) C&C always welcome.
1.
14036160332_46f850d243_z.jpg


2.
14039825774_d888557261.jpg


3.
14036161952_49300e9cdf.jpg
 
I actually like 2 it is more subtle, less convoluted, and less in your face and more appealing to me for some reason.
 
I dont get 'em
I think they are just meant to be pretty to look at. I just thought 1 and 3 was a bit too much, started appearing messy or something, no order, just too much. which is only my opinion so...
 
I like #1, I could see this as a large 3 section mural. But that me.
 
I like number one. Has the best composition.
 
Shhhh......i think you left your camera on manual again.....

Beautiful colors......makes me smile.
 
I think #1 is awesome.

btw, do you have a tripod .. one of those things with 3 legs that you attach the camera to to make longer exposures ? lol

I'm glad that you didn't tell them *the other secret* ... that would have been embarrassing :p
 
I like #2 the best, it has a very painterly and delicate feel to it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom