I Have it Rounded Down to Two - Any Last Words?

I have a konicaMinolta 7D(discontinued now...) - and i believe it to be the most ergonomically well-designed digital photographic tool ever produced.

I own a KM5D myself, and I'd definitely have to agree with that statement. Within two hours of owning the camera (and not even opening the owner's manual) I knew how to use every function it had. (And there are A LOT!) I too eagerly await the new Sony Alpha DSLRs, the flagship in particular.

As for the 30D vs. D80 debate, you sound as if you've already lined up all your arguments and have your decision made. You merely need to accept it. You've stated that the 30D seems like the better value, has better features, and feels better in your hands. In basically every post, you've mentioned the Canon as being (even if slightly) better in your opinion than the Nikon. Why spend more time chasing words? Especially since they're both excellent cameras, and you wouldn't be disappointed with either of them, even if you kept them for a decade. Buy the one you like and get to shooting already! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back