What's new

I Have No Witty Title.....Go Figure.

Nightsblood

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 7, 2007
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Location
Fredericksburg, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A day in the city....when I shoulda been working.

012-1.jpg


014.jpg


024.jpg
 
I think you have a lens dust issue going on here. It's better seen in the first photo. The buildings and churches are interesting but I am loosing the true focal point in these. There is a lot going on in them.

1: the steeple gets minimized by the building nest to it.

2: the alleyway seems to have a broad look, and no real focal point to it. To me, it's just windows on a building and other generic elements that includes a ford ranger.

and 3: is the best IMO but the power lines take away from the "awe". A little more in camera crop should fix this.

Kudos's to walking around taking photos, but check out that dusty sensor.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom