What's new

The ole Coolpix 8700 still firing up at the good old digital age of 22 years.

benhasajeep59 58

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 4, 2006
Messages
4,144
Reaction score
606
Today is maintenance day for my camera gear. Charging ALL batteries, making sure flashes still work, etc. Anyway decided to crank up the ole 8700 That I bought at the end of 2004. Still going, but the user forgot how to change things. I could not figure out how to get it out of Program mode. After taking pictures had to check the manual. Have to use a custom mode to get all the modes, and other "advanced" features.

This is Chunk
DSCN2227_DxO.webp
 
I have the Coolpix 5600 and the S230 sitting in my photo closet. I was saving for the grands if they showed any interest.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom