I have started slowly

icon_st

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks

Last edited:
Not a fan of Flickr whores. Seems as though you're fishing for Flickr visit's and comments. :thumbdown:

Not a fan of Flickr whores. Seems as though you're fishing for Flickr visit's and comments. :thumbdown:
thats not a nice way to welcome someone.
you can simply ask the OP to post the picture in here rather than calling one a "flickr whore fishing for comments"

you can simply ask the OP to post the picture in here rather than calling one a "flickr whore fishing for comments"

Well if you actually went to his flickr, you'd know what I meant. Go look, most of the OP's 14 photos on Flickr have hundreds of comments. People do this on Flickr, so they can get there mediocre photos on explore.

Now, do you think someone with 14 photos on flickr, with extremely abnormal amounts of comments, posting here for the second time with a link to their flickr, is trying to participate in TPF?

Well if you actually went to his flickr, you'd know what I meant. Go look, most of the OP's 14 photos on Flickr have hundreds of comments. People do this on Flickr, so they can get there mediocre photos on explore.

Now, do you think someone with 14 photos on flickr, with extremely abnormal amounts of comments, posting here for the second time with a link to their flickr, is trying to participate in TPF?
lol ... since i can't really read someone's mind i didn't know what he was trying to achieve. to me it looked like any simple request of C&C.

Nice way to show someone how friendly folks on this site are:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back